Black oak mod

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Black oak mod

Neuer Box Mod für 26650:
      "Black Oak – The newest work of Polish Vapers coalition – Continental Mods.
      Longstanding experience in this area and passion born new idea, which, in production of prototype, outgrew its creators.
      How did it start…
      One autumn day an idea came to existence – rough draft, firstly imprecise, but made for 65mm length batteries – “This is not what we want!” – I thought. Same day, looking at different kinds of batteries available on the market I came across high drain 26650. And then everything became clear. Because of the lack of time, the project waited for its time half of the winter. But waited for what? I asked myself. It was longing for a person who would decide to take on the challenge of producing it. During the conversation with a producer, Paweł from “Witchers Mods”, we spontaneously decided to join our forces. Fresh ideas in connection with productive possibilities of Paweł and Dariusz (also from “Witchers Mods”) and a lot of hours spent on long conversations concerning every detail came to fruition. The prototype saw the light of day a few weeks ago. It turned out to be amazingly good, however, as all of us seem to always seek for perfection, we decided to refine a few details. Last weeks were spent on finding solutions to every minor issue so that you could see the mod I will present to you in a minute.
      The name is not coincidental. Element which highlights the beauty of brushed stainless steel is the black oak, centuries old tree naturally preserved in swamps nearby Leżajsk. The wood is characterized by solid structure, matchless firmness and exclusive black colour. Thanks to the growth rings we are able to determine the age of the tree which, most probably, might be even 1000 year old! Stainless steel and wood – such a correspondence makes the Black Oak extremely unique and distinctly elegant.
      Rawness of style in which the mod was made we owe not to our intention but ergonomics, functionality and comfort of usage. Excisions in atomizer chamber not only let us seamlessly run the air through it but also protect it from mechanical damages and allow us to unscrew even firmly screwed RBA. High class stainless steel ensures us that this mod is virtually unbreakable. What is more, the firm satin finish adds visual virtues and highlights rough nature of this beast.
      Specs:
      - Mechanical Mod working with 26650 (MNKE 26650 or Sony US26650VT)
      - weight: 317g
      - height: 92mm (tallest dimension)
      - widith: 29mm (thickest dimension)
      - lenght: 57mm (longest dimension)
      - atty hole size: 24mm
      - went holes
      - silver plated connectors
      - button takes spring or magnets
      - adjustable pins
      - voltage drops varies 0.2-0.3v depends on resistance
      - mechanical engrave
      - production technology: CNC
      - materials used: 304 grade SS, Black Oak wood, brass (pins)
      Included in the set:
      - Black Oak mechanical mod
      - Black Oak wood stand
      - Three atty extensions (kayfun/taifun type, genesis type, dripper type)
      - Certificate of autenticity
      - Spare parts
      - Wooden gift box with mechanical engraved makers logo
      Price: $333 shipped (registered mail). Fees excluded.

Black Oak interest list form:[Links nur für Registrierte]

"
      [Links nur für Registrierte]