VapeDroid - DNA40 Box Mods.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• VapeDroid - DNA40 Box Mods.

C1D2 - 26650

C2 S2 Teaser

VapeDroid C1S2 Preview
      Single 26650, SX350 60W chip, 3D printed case in metallic plastic (nylon + aluminium), Black Armor Cerakote - hand-painted, 16mm black anodised aluminium button.

VapeDroid B2-D1 Teaser

VapeDroid B2-D1 - Build Guide

VapeDroid B2-D1 Launch

VapeDroid B2-S1

I just want to say that I'm overwhelmed with the positive reaction I've received with the new mods I've made... Thank you all for your support, especially those of you who have been here since the beginning. I've had a few enquiries about wholesale and group buys, so I'm planning to move wholly over to that in the new year, as it will free me up to focus on designing and building mods for you guys.

I can take a limited number of orders at the moment. If you're interested in buying one, please send me a PM with the following details:

1) your email address (for paypal invoice)
      2) your choice of mod
      3) your choice of colour (armor black or blue titanium)
      4) whether you want the mod with usb charging or without.

Prices are as follows:

C1S2 - sx350 60W, single 26650 - €289
      C1D2 - dna40, single 26650 - €299
      C2S2 - sx350 100W, dual 26650 - €319

I'll take a maximum of 10 orders, and will close the list regardless at 7pm CET on Sunday. Mods will be allocated as first come first served, with payment required to get on the list.

I'll be available to answer questions for the next hour, and then from 10pm CET today.

Check out this awesome job done by Bryan Chain of WerkkreW Mods... nice work sir!

[Links nur für Registrierte]
      [Links nur für Registrierte]