Revelation Power - 18350/18650 Mod.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Revelation Power - 18350/18650 Mod.

A small overview.

I love the small bottles and do not like connectors. Often faced with the fact that these modes with the hybrid battery connector that dangles in the pipe, on the contrary, he is too big and there are cracks. There are no standards on modernizing who make that much. Standard battery is not. And we have to sharpen or Teflon gasket or battery ivy, engage in self-harm.
      Therefore, the design of the floating ping so even with the hybrid I appreciated immediately.

The kit consists of 2 tubes 18350, 18650, buttons and hybrid connector.

Button

Button usual, no bites. Pressed with the right effort, spontaneous inclusions will not be in the lock is not needed.
      I loved it. Has 2 springs.

Hybrid Connector

Everything is convenient, and it works. But!
      As the batteries in my rather short AW 18350.
      Click on the button I get the double-click. The first press of the button stroke, the second course of the floating pin.
      Proceedings pin tighter and catch this moment can be easy. Get used quickly.
      We solve this simple replacement springs in Pina more tight, but for example with batteries Efest all such problems will not be.

Pipes

Assembled 18350 - 4.9 mm
      Assembled 18650 - 8.5 cm

In the hand

Comparison with ЯR

Output

Meh I liked, Efest (s) do not want to buy, looking for spring.
      Quality classy, processing, carving, all done very well.
      Probably buy more :D

[Links nur für Registrierte]