Elite v2 Bottom Feeder - Presentation

• Elite v2 Bottom Feeder - Presentation

Pawel hat die Katze aus dem Sack gelassen <3 Der Typ ist ein Künstler!

It`s been a while since I came up with something new so here goes ... I`m a fan of squonkers but I wasn`t all that satisfied with the designs that I`ve seen so far - there always was something that didn`t suit me 100% so I decided that it`s time to go back to the old drawing board.
      Let me show you what I came up with - finally I`ve managed to make a bottom fed mod that is made of one piece of wood (I`m not a big fan of moving parts... when I can avoid them), dna, easy to fit a bottle and you always have a finger on the bottle - no more trying to squeeze a bottle through a small window or sticking out plungers.
      I`ve taken my old Elite V2 design and worked around it to make a bottom fed box that`s ergonomic, not too big and that can be operated with ease.
      It`s no thicker than an elite v2, 10 cm tall and only 6 cm wide.
      Capacity of bottle is 10ml
      For now it`s a prototype that I`m testing and I wanted to ask what you guys think before I send it out to a buddy of mine in the USA for some more testing.
      Some things might change, but for now I`m quite happy with it - bottle is easy to use and even easier to install, I avoided all the magnets and stuff and managed to avoid flaps/doors and the need to open the mod If you want you can share this info on FB and forums - I`m rather busy and can`t do it on my own, but I`d love some feedback

thanks

Dateien
      • Pawel1.jpg

(38,04 kB, 19 mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )
      • Pawel2.jpg

(37,54 kB, 16 mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )
      • Pawel3.jpg

(38,36 kB, 16 mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )
      • Pawel4.jpg

(38,24 kB, 16 mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )
      • Pawel5.jpg

(41,8 kB, 16 mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )
      • Pawel6.jpg

(51,84 kB, 16 mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )
      • Pawel7.jpg

(46,46 kB, 18 mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )
      • Pawel8.jpg

(40,7 kB, 20 mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )
      [Links nur für Registrierte]
    • scheiße... jetzt brauch ich nen neues trockenes Höschen :++love++:

da krieg ich schlagartig Depressionen daß ich meine vier Geps abgegeben hab

Der Junge war schon immer ein Künstler... der kann nicht nur coole Boxen bauen..der ist auch ein begnadeter Schnitzer... was der an coolen Skupturen früher rausgehauen hat.. unglaublich.. Mittlerweile beschränkt er sich ja auf sein stabilized DNA Zeug... damit verdient er auch eindeutig mehr Kohle.. die hat er sich verdient

• Hab das auch gesehen auf FB. Ich wünsche mir schon lange eine wirklich schöne Holzbox, dies umso mehr, wenn es eine Bottom Feeder Variante gibt. Hier hat Pawel genau ins schwarze getroffen. Höschen wechseln ist angesagt :rolleyes:
      ______________________________________________________________________________________________
      Buy the real stuff and vape on