NANOStick "LegionN" 18350.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• NANOStick "LegionN" 18350.

Absolutely welcome you, dear friends, and imagine your court joint creation of well-known comrades gribok and VALT63, mechanical fashion 18350 NANOStick "LegionN".

While showing photos will be added later specifications and additional information. For those who do not know what the device is - link on Stick LEGION63 (Roll connector).

A detailed review of experience and wait for the next week until I can say that first impressions and from the button and from the stick was a bit contradictory, apparently not used to hold in their hands so tiny device ... Two hours of use - everything falls into place, everything works great, stelsveyping (hover fist) in its pure form, even with BATTERY 18650 (that is planned, uniquely, to produce), the size will be the smallest in the class. I can vouch that are no fur size less than this, at first you are in complete shock of the size, the wife immediately said, "Oh what a lovely contraption, here it is, I understand, size, and tired of your big tube korobischa !!!". ..

Overall: we have excellent working fur quality materials that no one sees ... So begins the process of hard use, will soon have a detailed review and the beginning of the campaign to introduce the masses. Prejudice to your question, I would say that there would be a large number of measurements dripok (cheyzingovyh), for the establishment of a medium-sized, and lifting up the connector to the top cover dripki was at the level of the (now, apparently, dripochka recessed).

A little bit of insider information on the project REGULARStick "LegionR" 18650: in this fur technology will be implemented mobile connector, respectively, the issue size of the evaporator is automatically solved by itself ( [Links nur für Registrierte]. jpg )

Pre-registration will begin very soon, these issues will be resolved with the help of my

Oh, and for zatravochka some pictures to use and just)))

[Links nur für Registrierte]
      78-80 dollars per Pribluda size 18350.
      In This price does not include shipping / delivery to the customer.
    • Hello dear friends. This stick is made in Russia, i am a manager and first tester of this device. Now y will be aware of all news.

I can tell y that last versions of |mechmod-18350|mechmod-18650|DNA-18350|DNA-18650| will be done in the end of this year or in the begining of the next... Thanks a lot 4 your attantion

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von raZdavashka ()

• Hello dear friends, sorry for my russian language in this topic but I am not so good in English so i would like you just to watch my photo and video review. Best regards, Boris

[size=3]Категорически приветствую Вас, уважаемые форумчане, и представляю Вам обзор совместного творения всем известных камрадов gribok и VALT63, механический мод 18350 NANOStick "LegionN". Это мой первый полноценный обзор для Вас, но прошу судить меня строго, флуды, апы и так далее приветствуются !!![/size]

[size=3]Технические характеристики:[/size]

1. Ширина Х Высота Х Толщина: 45мм Х 41мм Х 46мм
      2. Марка используемой стали: AISI 304
      3. Способ соединения элементов: Сварка точечная
      4. Тип используемых батарей: 18350 (плотная установка батарей плоский "+" / выпуклый "+" настраивается юзером в стике индивидуально)
      4. Масса без батареи: ~45г
      5. Масса с батареей: ~66г
      6. Диаметр шахты: 23,5мм
      7. Глубина шахты: 35мм
      8. Максимальный диаметр испарителя:23мм
      9. Батарейная контактная группа: олово
      10. Коннекторная контактная группа: сталь
      11. Варианты обработки: полировка / стеклоструй (не рекомендуется, обработка не устойчива к механическим воздействиям)
      12. Механизм кнопки:плоская пружина (вечная кнопка)
      13. Максимально допустимый ток: 30А

Ссылка на главную тему [Links nur für Registrierte]

[size=3]Блиц обзор фотографий "МОЯ ПРЕЛЕСТЬ ВСЕГДА СО МНОЙ":[/size]

Наностик на бархате

Постоянный женский набор моей избранницы

Мой постоянный мужской набор

[size=3]Обзор фотографий с основными элементами конструкции:[/size]

1. Общий вид и удобные хваты девайса:
      Spoiler anzeigen

2. Виды с разных ракурсов:
      Spoiler anzeigen

3. Виды в разобранном состоянии:
      Spoiler anzeigen

4. Виды с разными батареями:
      Spoiler anzeigen

5. Виды с разными испарителями:
      Spoiler anzeigen

6. Сравнение габаритов стика с другими устройствами:
      Spoiler anzeigen

А теперь немного текста об опыте использования для самых терпеливых.

- Стик зарекомендовал себя с лучшей стороны, после чеса использования начинаешь забывать о существовании трубомодов, даже мой малютка "censored" сейчас по удобству уступает стику, про Варвару я уже молчу (личное имхо).
      - Просадок за 2 полноценные недели использования не заметил. Отлично себя проявляет даже при ультрасабомном парении (факт).
      - Кнопка ведет себя крайне адекватно, усилие при нажатии умеренное, ложных нажатий не то что не было, их быть априори не может (факт).
      - Любые испартиели садятся в шахту на "ура", проблем не замечено (факт). Для дрипок рекомендуется импользовать переходник, как на фотографиях, для больших баков оный не потребуется.
      - Глубина коннектора подобрана так, что даже с самыми короткими испарительными коннекторами контакт есть, проблем по этой теме не возникло. Коннектор универсален (факт).
      - Ни батарея, ни атомы не болтаются в соответствующих шахтах (факт).
      - Обдува хватает за глаза, звук при парении, как и обычно, зависит только от испасителя, влияния кожуха не выявлено
      - Материал прочный, довольно хорошо сопротивляется царапинам. Фото сделаны с первого опытного образца, используемого в повседневном парении.

Ну и на последок покажу Вам видео девайса в работе, строго не судите, я первый раз на экране мониторов

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von raZdavashka ()

• miel schrieb:

thank you [Links nur für Registrierte]!

i was asking if there is a possibility to make a (pre-) order to the mod. if a list does exist or something like this.

raZdavashka schrieb:

"Das ist Fantastisch"

this applys to your mod!

We got already full 1st revision preorderlist only for Russia. About 30 sticks. (i think that there are lots to do to make it much better and one more we can do them fast (about 2-3 weeks for 50-100 item revision)). I would like to tell you that it will be great for all foreingers to wait 2 months before bye or preorder cause after new year i will start selling best revision of this device (you will have more options, more materials and more technical stuff) It will be like "motomaker.com" Leather, wood, carbon, connector with full regulated wide for all atomizers and others. Just be in touсh. I will make a site and other things. There will be preorder lists and once a month we will make a 100 item revision for our byers (there will not be downtime in manufacturing so dont worry)