Vape Workers LTD - SAOS DNA30 Tube Mod.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Gibt es zu diesem Mod eigentlich etwas Neues? Der soll ja im ersten Batch ein ziemlicher Schuss in den Ofen gewesen sein, Fertigungsmängel und andere Ungereimtheiten eingeschlossen. Vom Stil her würde er mir gefallen, vielleicht weiß ja jemand von euch mehr darüber. Ich bin nicht auf FB, deswegen habe ich hier ein bisschen ein Informationsdefizit. Auf deren FB Seite die ja öffentlich zugänglich ist, ist der letzte Beitrag vom 29. Oktober.
      Liebe Grüsse aus Graz, Gert!
    • der letzte Eintrag im FB ist von 29.Okt, mit folgende Text:

G’day to all, I’m speaking as Nikos, most of you know me,I’ve made many transactions (buy,sell,trade) without problems, I help people when I can, I say this because I want to tell you that we didn’t do that purposely as some of you want to believe , I'm four years vaper and Stavros also and we have never given any rights to anyone, after that we have destroyed the company name, our reputation, everything.The cnc shop that they work for us they fucked us, we lost a lot of money with that project but this is not your business and you don’t care, I know.
      I've already ordered new pieces for an upgraded version, please send back and I will deliver to you a fully functional and upgraded mod. Please send here:
      Stavros Kiltsikis,
      S.Kaloudi 24,
      Komotini 69100,
      Greece.
      I’m wiling to pay the shipping cost but some people make a dispute or claim to my PayPal account and i can't send money to you. If you send the mod back ,when it's ready i will put your money for the shipping into the package or after all problems resolved I’ll sent you the shipping cost from PayPal, that's all i can do for now.
      Send the mods back and we promise that we give you a beautiful and fully functional mod.
      Thank you for your understanding.
      I'm really sorry.