Gaia mod Innvervape - Interest list

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Gaia mod Innvervape - Interest list

Gaia mod - Intro
      Dear innervape subscriber,
      Im very happy to present you my latest project called “Gaia” a magnetic mechanical mod.
      Gaia was a mythological primordial deity, which existed with Chaos long before the universe was born. Also is considered the mother of the titans and the personification of the Earth.

The mod will be available in 3 basic sets: full ss / full brass / full copper, and the ribbed/ringed parts as long as the top cap will be interchangeable among the 3 materials -as spare parts- to make any customization you like and give your mod a different look.
      The basic set will include the 18350 tube & the 18500 tube & the 18650 extension. Engraves will be on the top cap, button, tube and the serialization will be on the air hole tube. N45 neodymium magnets will be capable to produce enough strength to sustain the whole mod+the atty...and more, when mod is in vertical position. The pins upper/lower will be brass in all 3 versions (ss,brass,copper).

Gaia mod - interest list
      This is the interest list for Gaia mod. By entering this list you are NOT obligated to buy this product this is NOT a preorder list, thus there is not price (yet).
      Why enter this list: The Gaia is a small scale production, by entering this list you will gain the right to reserve a piece for you before it goes out of stock, and also will give you a 48hrs heads up before officially released.

Updates, such as progress or pricing will be published in the nexts days at innervape.com, Facebook, newsletters and forums.

LINK FOR THE INTEREST LIST

[hide][Links nur für Registrierte][/hide]
      ______________________________________________________________________________________________
      Buy the real stuff and vape on
    • andrea75 schrieb:

Interesting... Wondering about the price...

Skyler schrieb:

I went to the list. Unfortunately I didn't see a price there.

I think that`s quite normal due to fact that it is only a list of interest without any bond to buy what you choosed.
      Not all girls are
      made of sugar, spice
      and everything nice.

Some girls are made of
      adventure, fine beer,
      brains and no fear.