Mokuton

• An order list for these is up next week! Will reach out to the people who expressed their interest to purchase these and see how many will remain in the batch before posting.The Mokuton is a single 26650 DNA based wood/brass/aluminum box with an adjustable 510 and solid copper plates for battery terminals.It is tentatively priced for retail at just a little over 300 USD.

Kreth Faustino After feedback from some people, we did some alterations to make the connecting parts more stable and thus, fit better. A new run is scheduled for machining next week. I am starting to compile the list but we will not be accepting any payments until very close to delivery. That way your money won't sit in our PayPal account that long. We make it a practice not to withdraw funds until we can attach a courier tracking number to the payment so it won't make sense asking people to wait and pay too long in advance.
      Dateien
      • Mokuton.jpg

(57,12 kB, 29 mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )
      [Links nur für Registrierte]
    • Hier nun de Liste für die Pre-order:

Retail Price: 314 USD
      Payment Deadline: 72 hours from date of invoice
      Exceptions: VIP (kickstarter batch listers Pippo/Trager/Mokuton) can request for specific invoice dates and still keep their list slot.

- Powered by Evolv DNA 40D (post-post-beta!)
      - Built in USB charger
      - Custom Screw adjustable 510 connector
      - Diospyros Blancoi hard wood - black/brown grain, medium age (50 years)
      - Interchangeable T6 aluminum sleeve (plain brushed, hard anodized to protect against wear)
      - Accepts 1x26650 or 1x18650
      - All precision-machined custom parts
      - Hand-finished exterior (bare wood finish, polished)
      - Brass inset Mblem
      - Serialized
      - Looks really cool! (We think that's the best feature )

Inclusions:
      - Mokuton Tshirt with original art (black)
      - Pinewood plank with 6 x 510-threaded atomizer slots
      - Sticker
      - 6 months replacement/parts/service warranty.

When the list is full - the form will no longer accept any more entries unless there are backouts or expired and unpaid invoices.

I am really looking forward to building these! This time though - i won't be soloing most of it. A good friend is taking finish and fabrication off my hands so i can focus on fit and design. That sounds serious haha but it's actually fun. We'll be able to get stuff done on time (and on budget too hopefully).

Next year is gonna be really cool for vaping! So many great ideas out there still in development that we're all gonna be crazy about.

• Mokuton V2 - Prototyp

Ein schönes Teil, sieht sehr wertig aus :-)

Since we've completed the prototype stage for the Mokuton M2 version - I'd like to present it to you guys for evaluation.

It's the exact same Mokuton dimensions with the addition of a 3mm stainless steel plate and latch at the bottom.

This next revision was an attempt to emulate the same core idea that the Mokuton had - except we're going to solve some of the fabrication challenges that went with the 1M design.

Please check it out and let us know what you think.

Just as before (with the 1M) we will run the same variation only once and move on so after the run - succeeding runs will be very distinct from the last. We believe that all these designs can co-exist throughout its development. There are so many new design ideas that we're really excited to try.

It's all happening because YOU are supporting and sharing these ideas.

Just wanted to say thank you, good sirs! Because of you - the community we enjoy being a part of is 120% cooler!
      Dateien
      • M1.jpg

(58,11 kB, 9 mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )
      • M2.jpg

(32,47 kB, 9 mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )
      • M3.jpg

(38,94 kB, 9 mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )
      • M4.jpg

(31,8 kB, 8 mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )
      • M5.jpg

(27,04 kB, 8 mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )